Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
Mytzlplk70's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Feb 2, 2017 2:42 AM

POTS down for 3 weeks, no tech has ever shown, yet tickets keep mysteriously getting cleared

AT&T ( and community) where can I turn to escalate a complaint?  Have uverse internet and POTS landline.  POTS landline has been down for 3 weeks.  I continue to submit repair requests, am provided target repair dates, these dates go and come without any tech showing or calling my cell (number I put in ticket since POTS is down), yet the ticket seems to show to get cleared without any repair.  This is pure crap - paying a premium price for such unresponsive poor service.  In addition, when I log in to pay my bill, it shows all landline features but when I try to use this same login to file a complaint or use online troubleshooting, I get a return message of "no account in records with that ID..." so why does it work to pay the bill - but not to get help?!?!

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

176K Messages

5 y ago

Hi @Mytzlplk70,

Sorry to read of the trouble you are having. The forums team has limited land-line support but we will see what we can do. We sent you a private message via the community forums. Click here to reply back and let us know via this thread one you have replied to the PM.

-ATTU-verseCare

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.