Larmintor's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, December 6th, 2016 4:13 AM

No phone service for 3 days

I have had no AT&T service on my landline for 3 days.  AT&T told me it would be resolved by 8 p.m. tonight.  It is now 10 p.m. and I still have no service!  I have never heard a word from them either.  I have a cell phone and an email address and you know what they are.  I was told that the "main line" needs to be repaired, whatever that means.  However, I pay a premium price for this landline service every month.  Since we are prone to hurricanes in this area, I like have it as it is always reliable when the electricity is off and cell towers are down.. HOWEVER, I am a very unhappy customer right now.  AtT&T please get in touch with me.  Please get my landline working.  BTW, you website is awful! 

Lucille 

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @Larmintor,

Sorry to read of your experience. For land-line support, we recommend chatting into our groups. You will find the link here.

-ATTU-verseCare

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I still have no phone service 2 days later. I received a message from AT&T
yesterday on the landline that doesn't work saying that it was working. NOT
IT ISN"T and WASN"T THEN. It hasn't worked in 5 DAYS!!!! I am beyond
frustrated with AT&T!!!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

When will it be repaired?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

This is a dumb form of communication with AT&T...it is worthless!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.