For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
afzal900's profile

• 

1 Message

Friday, December 9th, 2022 4:51 PM

my Device unlock 🔓

aoa sir at&t sir my apple iphone unlock because im travel in pakistan and im used pakistan sim 

sir my Device information:
Model Description: IPHONE 13 PRO MAX GPH 128GB ATT-USA
Model: iPhone 13 Pro Max
Serial Number: (Edited to remove personal information)

my Email      [email scrubbed]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

1 year ago

UNLOCK REQUIREMENTS

• Is an AT&T phone or device and isn’t active on another AT&T account.
  • Was paid in full when you bought it (not on an installment plan). You won’t have to wait 60 days to unlock it.
  • Has a paid-off installment plan.
    • Paid through your monthly bill: Submit your unlock request at the start of your next bill period.
    • Paid off early: The wireless number assigned to the device must be active for at least 60 days. Wait 48 hours after you make your final payment to submit your unlock request. Learn how pay off your installment plan.
  • Doesn’t have a past-due account balance. Make a payment to bring your account current. It will take 24 hours for your payment to post. 
  • Hasn’t been reported as lost, stolen, or involved with fraud.
  • Is an AT&T PREPAIDSMphone that has had paid service for at least six months.

• Go here if your phone meets all the requirements
  •  https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/#/
  • AT&T reserves the right to deny any unlock request that it concludes would result in an abuse of this policy or is part of an effort to defraud AT&T or its customers. AT&T further reserves the right to alter this unlocking policy at its discretion without advance notice.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.