Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Nov 25, 2016 4:56 PM

Is there a real live person there?

Is there a real live person to talk to regarding repair. I've been in an automated 'loop' for hours

Responses

Brand User
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

133.6K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @cdfromfl

We are sorry for your inconvenience. You can find out all the information on your repair using the myAT&T app. If still having issues, we will be glad to help. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Provide your name, 9 digit U-verse account number, and phone number.

-ATTU-verseCare

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Account number:  *****Address:  [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.], St. Augustine FL 32084
Due to Hurricane Matthew (October 7) I have no had telephone (landline), cable TV or internet service since that date and I have tried numerous times to request a repair to my landline at the above address. 

The telephone line was blown down and is on the ground in my yard.  I have a "this telephone has been suspended at the request of the customer" but I will return to my home in 2 weeks and want my telephone (landline) to work. 

Please, please, please put in a repair for service at the above address with the same 'suspended' message until I am living there once again.
Cathy *****

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Are you kidding me??? 
Brand User
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

133.6K Messages

4 years ago

Hi,

We are sorry we provided the wrong link. Please send a message to us here if you are still having issues.

-ATTU-verseCare

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question