fsheff's profile

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, April 15th, 2021 12:17 AM

Closed

Illicit charge from my checking account to "ATT Id: 9864031004 Co: Att"

I do have ATT telephone service but it is paid from my credit card. The charge was made on 04/09/2021. My Financial institution has not yet replied to my query. Does anyone know how to get the money back? Over $300. Bad News.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

3 years ago

Dispute the charges with your cc company. Just call them, don't email them.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you, Otto. The contested charge was to a checking account. Happens to be the same as a CC account, but a separate problem. CC company says they can reverse my mistaken block of the card.

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I just discovered I have been charged by ATT Payment PPD ID: 9864031004 going back years.  I checked with ATT and I have no account with them.  I switched years ago.  Online I have found accounts of fraud related to this ATT Payment ID.  Online I found complaints about this ATT PPD ID dating back to 2012.  I am shocked that no one has found these scammers.  Add it up.  They have stolen millions of dollars when you add up all the amounts from all the victims.  ATT should outraged and trying to track them down.

Expert

• 

19.3K Messages

2 years ago

While you have valid points this topic is a year old and will be closed to further posting. You should contact bill to see if you can get reimbursed, but they'll only go back 60 days. You don't say how you're being charged, but if through auto payment by a bank of CC. That's who needs to be contacted to stop payment. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.