kuhakku's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, April 4th, 2017 12:30 AM

How do you cancel service?

Because calling CS sure isn't the way. After multiple hours spent on the phone I'm not even sure if my line is actually canceled yet and I'm still getting billed for services never received.

I was going to start a land line with your company, after a week of spending a couple of hours a day on the phone with your CS, the supposedly active line never worked, the technician appointment would take too long, and I was loosing money for being unable to work. I went with another company (they had me up and running in little over an hour BTW) and canceled the imaginary phone line that never worked and was assured I would not be billed.

A couple of weeks later I receive the bill in the mail, I call in again, this time they can't even find my account and tell me to go to one of the stores, but said they would note that I was calling. Never had time to go to the store, I called again in a few days later, this time they find it my account, I was calling to dispute the bill because I though it was canceled, but nope, the line was still showing as "active" in your system, after a while on hold the rep assured me it had been canceled by her supervisor and the bill had been credited and that I owed nothing. I naively believed her.

A few days after that call I received another bill, but I could see that it was mailed before I called in so I ignored it. Today I have received an additional bill, now adding a new cycle's worth of charges as well as late fees.

What do I have to do to get this resolved? Your over the phone reps seem to have imaginary computers because nothing ever gets done by talking to them.

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @kuhakku,

Sorry to read of your experience. The forums team has limited support for land-line related issues and we have to refer our members to chat, here. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.