Cyber Week Deals: Buy an eligible iPhone & get a FREE AT&T Charger!
A

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Apr 26, 2020 12:40 AM

Home Phone Bill get increase Concern

Hi,
Acct ending (Edited per Community Guidelines)

How come the bill get increase. We're all struggling with Corona Pandemic staying home order and you guys AT&T jack up the service price. Can you take a look in system and give us discount since we are your Royalty Customer for a long time if you guy don't want to loose us please.

Reply back to me ASAP.

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

Hi,

How come the bill get increase. We're all struggling with Corona Pandemic staying home order and you guys AT&T jack up the service price. Can you take a look in system and give us discount since we are your Royalty Customer for a long time if you guy don't want to loose us please.

Reply back to me ASAP.

ACE - Expert

• 

21K Messages

This is not Customer Service. This is a public message board. Customer Service number is 1-800-288-2020.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

Thanks Skeeterintexas
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.