Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Nov 23, 2016 8:39 PM

DIRECTV

Can I just have DirecTV and internet service?  I no longer need phone service for my landline.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CSteele

Former Employee

• 

14 Messages

4 years ago

Hello @mlkilpatrick, thanks for asking this question. Your question is regarding just having DirecTV and Internet, the answer is yes you can. You don't have to have landline phone. Although it's recommended in case you were to misplace your cell phone, assuming you have one, because if you were to have to dial up a family member or friend, or 911 for emergencies or you couldn't get to your cell phone fast enough, especially if you were home alone, that would be a life saver. You don't necessarily have to have the unlimited minutes, but just a 200 minute plan would be beneficial. But to answer your question, yes.. You can have TV and Internet without Phone. Hope this helps. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thanks so much for your quick response.  I appreciate your answer and suggestions.

CSteele

Former Employee

• 

14 Messages

4 years ago

You're welcome and I'm glad I was able to help. And if you have any questions regarding any billing questions or something of that sort, feel free to post again and if I can get to it quickly, I will definitely answer the question the best I can. 

Take care,

Charles S.

AT&T Customer Representative. 

Get started...

Ask a new question