Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
E

• 

1 Message

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 9:57 PM

cancel landline

I would like to cancel my landline telephone # (edited as per community guidelines)

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15.7K Messages

a month ago

@evegreen   THIS IS A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD.  PLEASE REMOVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.

(edited)

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

8.7K Messages

a month ago

To cancel service you must contact the loyalty/retentions group.  That's the only way to make sure it gets canceled. 

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question