L

• 

1 Message

Sat, May 2, 2020 7:56 PM

Business Line during COVID 19

I have not used my business phone or internet in over a month, since 3/22/20, to be exact. What can I do about the billing periods following our shut down? Can I receive a discount or put a hold on my account without fees? Also, while we have not used any of the data or phone whatsoever my bill continues to go up every single month. I am typically a very nice and understanding person. However, I called a few months back because the rep. specifically told me thaty bill would not go up or change ever. I know things fluctuate A LITTLE BIT but this is ridiculous. Every single month, it goes up when I was specifically told my bill would not ever change. My bill is now $20 more than I originally was paying from the beginning. I need to solve this issue ASAP. We are not a happy business account holder with AT&T whatsoever. I get promised one thing and it’s constantly being changed and lied to me about and I haven’t even been with them longer than 2 years. It’s very frustrating. The customer service reps don’t say anything but “it’s not supposed to change but sometimes very rarely every couple years our policies and plans change and the bill goes up”. Well one person told me it wouldn’t and now you tell me it possibly does that every couple years? That’s ridiculous.

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

13.8K Messages

2 y ago

You issues can only be addressed by contacting bill. They can't be resolved on the open forums.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.