Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
W

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Apr 16, 2020 7:07 PM

AT&T prepaid phone card

I am trying to find someone to speak to about adding minutes to my older AT&T prepaid phone card (for land line long distance). I have tried numerous 1-800 numbers and different AT&T sites but so far no luck reaching real live person. In the past I could use the information on the phone card and add minute over the phone. Now when I try it gives me 5 or 6 errors. I've tried numerous times with different credit cards and it doesn't work.

Anyone out there who might know how I can chat with a real person or a good phone number to talk to someone?

I'm not even sure what to select under category, topic or tags so it's just a guess.

Responses

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

I am having same problem....this forum doesn't seem to help either!  Have you had any luck getting answers?

• 

2 Messages

None.   I've given up and I am now using Tracfone prepaid minutes.  It's like AT&T has no people working, only phone systems that put you in a continuous loop.  To bad because I really like using the calling card versus long distance charges from my local carrier. 

Get started...

Ask a new question