Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
U

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Apr 17, 2021 6:35 PM

Adding International calls to Landline

Anyone tried to get AT&T to add International/Long Distance service to a landline?  I've been trying to do that for a week now, and keep getting passed to different customer service reps, but nothing changes. Anyone have any suggestions?

Responses

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

10.8K Messages

1 m ago

Assuming this is a traditional landline go to the bottom of the page for AT&T residential long distance there is a world wide plan.  If you have POTS service tell them up front, most reps don't understand POTS. 

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

Thanks for responding - that is the $6.99 service I have supposedly signed up for but I can't seem to get it implemented.  I just wondered if there was a group of other frustrated would-be users out there.  AT&T customer service is atrocious.

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

10.8K Messages

1 m ago

Have you tried to make international calls and couldn't? If so what recording are you getting.

This is a user to user help forum. It is not an AT&T support site. I am not an AT&T employee, read the ACE's disclaimer at the bottom of this post

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

I still have International service through MCI, which I am trying to replace with AT&T.  Maybe, in retrospect, not such a great decision. So my international calls are going through fine.

Get started...

Ask a new question