AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
A

• 

1 Message

Wed, Sep 9, 2020 1:42 PM

account not recognized by automated system

Tried to create a user ID online to view and make bill payments online. Unfortunately, AT&T automatically associates my email with a  ATTNow Tv subscription I cancelled back in January. To top it off, I did not realize that I kept entering a  2nd property zip code thinking that the account was set up to bill to the service address as well. I was not given an option nor was I informed of where I would receive a bill. The account was locked by the system, at which time I contacted tech support to find a series of customer service reps that were not able to rectify the problem and unlock the account; thus causing the helpdesk ticket to be elevated twice with returned calls in intervals of 24-48 hours. Each time I requested a printed bill, never receiving one at either of the addresses provided. Finally contacted the department that accepts payments for the landline, only to find out that the bills are generated on the 7th and thus it is the 9th they still do not see a bill/open balance on my account. I have been told by a rep that some accounts have been impacted by the system that has not produced a bill, but somehow my account has not been flagged as impacted. I have been told for a 3rd time that the bill is being reprinted and being sent through regular mail (keeping my fingers crossed)

spoom2

ACE - Master

• 

17K Messages

2 years ago

Sounds like you need to work with tech support. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.