Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Need to update email settings?
aroundtuit's profile
aroundtuit
#1 Star!
The 5th element!
10th stratosphere!

Tutor

• 

21 Messages

Sun, Jun 19, 2022 4:42 AM

Windows 11 mail app html messages not always displaying

I'm running Windows 11 on my PC (Dell XPS 8930) and using the built-in mail app.  Everything is updated to current versions. 

Some HTML messages just display the HTML in the code, others display a blank screen, and some are displayed fine. 

When I go to the ATT/Yahoo web interface, everything displays fine.   

I have an S21 Ultra phone with Outlook Mobile (with current updates) that always works fine.  

FYI, I recently had issues downloading all the messages in Windows 11 mail app.  It randomly would not download any messages for a few hours.  Eventually it would start again, but all the messages during that time frame never showed up.  Eventually, I fixed it by uninstalling/reinstalling the Mail and Calendar after doing reset, repair, sfc, DISM, etc.

How do I get it to work?  From what I can find, Windows Mail after Windows 8 is OAuth.

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

6.2K Messages

2分前

Yeah, this has come up in this forum a couple of times in the last week.

This has got to be a Yahoo issue (AOL Mail is run from the same servers and those users are reporting similar issues) not Microsoft.  Yahoo made some sort of change that messed up Windows Mail.

HERE  is another thread that was started in this forum a few days ago. 

HERE is a link to a Microsoft discussion about it as well.

Nobody here has the ability to get Yahoo to investigate.  This is primarily a customer-to-customer forum and the ATTHelp people who wander in and out have no pathway to any engineer or software people at Yahoo, not that it would matter.  As with most Yahoo issues, until they accidentally trip over the issue and fix it, all you can do is change email clients. 

aroundtuit

Tutor

• 

21 Messages

2分前

Thanks for info.  Pretty much what I thought.  I subscribed to the MS discussion.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.