Need to update email settings?
qualitygroup's profile

• 

12 Messages

Mon, Jun 6, 2022 5:25 PM

sbcglobal.net

Is there a way to have our sbclobal.net emails transferred to a different email platform to avoid this in the future of not being able to log in?

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

6K Messages

2分前

Yes.  If you have a Gmail account there's a section in Settings called Accounts and Import.  In there is a section where you can tell Gmail about your sbcglobal account and it will go and grab all the email stored there and bring it to Gmail.  It will also copy your Contacts overs.  Then it will continue to bring over any new email that comes in during the next 30 days.  It used to be that you could tell it to continue bringing over the new email but I don't know if that option still exists.

• 

12 Messages

2分前

Thank you

• 

12 Messages

2分前

Do you know if I do this will I have access to the sbcglobal account still if I log in after 30 days

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

6K Messages

2分前

Sure. 

Well, more precisely, doing the Gmail import process has no effect on the sbcglobal account going forward. 

But that being said, given all we've seen about these accounts in the last 7 months, no telling if Yahoo will do something to break your access completely just like it has for so many others here.

• 

12 Messages

2分前

Anyone have any ideas why the sbcglobal.net account just stopped working when we logged out

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.