For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need to update email settings?
CFalcon's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 2:37 PM

Closed

how to forward my att.net email to my gmail account

I have a new gmail.com account and I want to know how to forward all my att.net email to my new gmail.com account

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

To set up forwarding your att/yahoo webmail to another email account do the following:

1. Click the settings gear -> more settings -> mailboxes -> click the account you want to forward under mailbox list.  The pane on the right has the settings for that account which include the setting for forwarding.
  2. In the Forwarding section enter the email address you want to forward to and click the verify button.  Leave this page showing in your browser.
  3. Log into the destination email if not already logged in.
  4. Clicking the verify in step 2 should have sent an email to that destination account.  That email that asks you to "click here" to verify.  Click it.
  5. You get another login request to log into att/yahoo webmail which then puts up a page that says verify.  Click that.
  6. Back in the original account's settings page (step 2) you should now see the forwarding was verified.
  7. Click the Save button at the bottom and your done.

Note, anything that is forwarded is also saved in the att/yahoo inbox.  Spam is not forwarded which means you still need to periodically (less than a month) log into the att/yahoo webmail to check for false positives in the spam folder.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Kudo's

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

_xyzzy_

Can you tell me what application you are in where you find the gear icon for settings? 

I am in a browser on ATT yahoo email and do not see this icon.  also, in myATT, I do not see any gear icon or anywhere to choose this.  I might be missing it. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I"m not by my pc right now but I found info about how to do this with
Google search.
#- Please type your reply above this line -##

Don Steffen

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

This doesn't work.  There is no forwarding option in any of the settings, so Google failed.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

It does not work without Yahoo Mail Plus as of 2021. 

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Paywall warning! One must pay $60/year to use this feature now...

ACE - Guru

• 

9.9K Messages

2 years ago

Ahh, yeah, that's what the person posted right before you...a year ago.  🙄

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.