Need to update email settings?
tchyacinth's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, June 11th, 2019 4:34 AM

Closed

Yahoo login keeps redirecting to at&t

When tryning to log in to my Yahoo email account (sbcglobal.net), I am being redirected to an AT&T log in page.  I DO NOT HAVE AN AT&T ACCOUNT IN ANY FORM OR FASHION.  There is no reason for my account to be linked to AT&T and I do not want to make an account or password with AT&T.  Please respond ASAP, your customer service in helping me deal with this issue has been absolutely horrible and I will be leaving a report with the BBB.

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Clicking on the LEFT-hand Yahoo email icon seemed to work for me ONCE.  Now, as you say, it redirects me to ATT.  The only way I can access my Yahoo email is on my iPhone.  I wish Yahoo would wise-up to the fact that not all Yahoo email accounts are legacy ATT accounts.  I haven't tried deleting all cookies to see if that might help.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Yep, Yahoo is about to probably go down the drain 

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I haven't been able to login to my Yahoo account on the computer for a LONG LONG time, so today I sat down to figure it out. Go here : https://login.yahoo.com/manage_account?.done=https://currently.att.yahoo.com

Add your yahoo account by logging in with your Yahoo username and password. Now everytime I click on the link above I have both my Sbcglobal login AND my yahoo login available. Finally!

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

To Jowaju:  Wow, that seems to work!  Thanks very much.  It has frustrated a huge number of people for a long time.

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I just deleted my cookies and web browsing history and I'm not getting redirected any more.  Hope this helps.

ACE - Expert

• 

32.1K Messages

2 years ago

Glad everyone got their issue resolved. As topic is from a couple years ago, it should not be the same issue (even if similar).

Thread from 2019 - CLOSED.

Future issues, please start a fresh thread if you cannot find a recent, relevant one.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.