Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Need to update email settings?
Deebee's profile

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

Sat, Jun 22, 2019 10:05 PM

Unable to log into email - keep getting Not Found on Accelerator

For the past two days, I'm unable to get into my email.  For some reason it's going through AT&T.  I enter my email address and password and when it tries to sign in, it gives me a blank page that says Not Found on Accelerator.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

3年前

same exact thing Im getting....

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

3年前

I’ve given up.  Nobody with AT&T cares! Smiley Frustrated

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

3年前

I agree, and I too have just given up. 😞

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

3年前

Smiley Frustrated

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

3年前

Smiley Mad

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

3年前

There are hundreds of people in this predicament and not a word from Yahoo or ATT. The funny ( sarcastic) thing is that they say they will send an email with the solution ????  when and if they find it. 

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

3年前

That’s hilarious.  And how are you going to receive the email WHEN YOU CAN’T OPEN YOUR EMAIL????Smiley Mad

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3年前

I just started having this problem today on my phone and computer. Anyone know how to fix it yet?

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

3年前

Greetings — and sympathies. Somewhere in this stack of posts there is one
from AT&T, some weeks old, claiming they at last found the fix, and
offering a whole host of “try this” and “try that”s. I tried most of the
“fixes” to no effect, so my sbcglobal.net email is still dead in the
water. I have pretty much moved all my contacts and such to a gmail
account, but only place I can access past emails on my AT&T/Yahoo! Account
is by accessing email copies on my iPad. If that iPad ever dies I will
lose about 10 yrs worth of email history. Really frustrating.
_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

3年前

@ogregon - Doesn't your ipad get backed in "the cloud" like it does for phones?  Just asking.  I don't know if it does this or not.   But I assume it does for iphones otherwise how could you easily "upgrade" to the shiny latest-and-greatest version of iphone models that apple is always so eagerly trying to sell you?  Similarly for ipads? So if these devices are backed up theoretically and hopefully you shouldn't lose anything.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

3年前

You are correct. Because my iPad is backed up to the Cloud, I would not
lose access to all my sbcglobal.net emails copied to my iPad over a 10 yr
period, should my iPad ever die. But these email copies are not live
items. I cannot forward the most important of them, to myself or others,
as those copies of old emails depend on the AT&T server recognizing my
account to do that. And AT&T’s server does not recognize my account
anymore. I’m not alone in this pickle.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

3年前

I had a sbcglobal.net email address for years and started getting the 'Not Found on Accelerator'.  After about two+ years of back and forth with AT&T, I have given up.  I know I quit actively using the email address, which AT&T states that they will 'de-activate' the account after no activity for x amount of time.  All they have to do is re-activate it so I can get my old emails.

Anyways, no help, no solution given, nothing.  My advise, do what I did; Switch providers.  After AT&T has enough people canceling service with them, maybe they'll wake up and start listening to the people that keep them employed!

• 

3 Messages

2年前

I have been trying to access my email account but I keep getting a message saying NOT FOUND ON ACCELERATOR , its any way I can get into my email . my email is bellsouth.net

• 

3 Messages

2年前

Can someone help, I have being trying to access to my email account but I keep getting the same NOT FOUND ON ACCELERATOR, I really need to access my bellsouth.net account.

• 

7 Messages

2年前

Me too. For many days now. "Not found on accerator" is not a useful error message.

• 

2 Messages

This started for me yesterday, 4/17, last e-mail recieved to icloud at 10:09am. My email is [email scrubbed] Commonality I read into this is e-mail domains other them @att.com or yahoo.com. We are just a bunch of dirty little domains owned now by AT&T. I have not found a human to talk to, only that idiotic phone message at 800-288-2020 that once it figures out you are not a paying customer it hangs up on you. ATT does recognize my url at My ATT

(edited)

• 

7 Messages

Yup; very annoying. All I want is my email back -- I'll settle for temporarily if AT&T won't support it anymore. Any AT&T team members want to pitch in here?

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.