Need to update email settings?
27vdd53's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 10th, 2018 12:15 AM

trying to login into my sbcglobal.net account

I've had this account for years and several days ago it wasn't recognizing my password.  This is the only email account I have and need to access it.  Please help

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

How do I log into my [email scrubbed] account?

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

what is going on? why can't I get into my account? [email scrubbed]? please text me at [EDITED per Community Guidelines] 

(edited)

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I don't use [email scrubbed], I only use [email scrubbed]  Micorsoft  won't let me use it.  What can I do?

(edited)

Contributor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

"Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. Recover your ID or reset your password to continue.
CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]"
is the error message that has begun to pop up when I try to access my sbcglobal.net account.  Why is AT&T logging me out, forcing me to update my password every couple of weeks?  Is there a fix that I am missing? Having to repeatedly change/update my password on several devices due to AT&T's random request is a pain in the oompahpas!  Especially when I am not the one signing myself out, rather it is AT&T doing it.  Ugh!

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I have had an sbcglobal account for more than 20 years and depend on it for most of my communications. if I log out or restart my computer I can't log back in, I get a message that says Too Many Attempts lock out. When I contact AT&T support the tech tries to verify my account but can't find any information, phone number or account number and finally switches me to a supervisor who does a password reset which works until I log out again.  Somehow I don't exist in the AT&T data base.  Can someone please reestablish my account?

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

Same problem. Stopped working yesterday. 

Contributor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

BigBoss4407, Sorry to see this and so many similar problems with AT&T.  Evidently AT&T is not sbcglobal.net friendly.  Hopefully you will receive a response or can get through to the phone number indicated on their site.  I have had no luck with either! 

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

same problem started yesterday, 8/21/22. no resolution yet. called customer support. have been holding for 10 min so far. frustrating!

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

My issue got resolved. 

hit the chat button. 
keep going through the auto prompts until you get connected to a real person. 
the real person did a re-sync to my email and it was fixed. It took 30 seconds once I got to a real person 

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

Our account was locked over a week ago. Have called numerous numbers and have spent over 17 hours on the phone with customer service to get 0 help. Today they told us basically to bad make a new account. We have had this email for 20 years and it literally has our life in it. Please someone help!! Does anyone have any ideS on how to get it unlocked??

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.