Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Need to update email settings?
nigeldavid007's profile

• 

1 Message

Sat, Aug 6, 2022 1:56 PM

sbcglobal,net email login issues

i have an sbcglobal.net email account an now I'm unable to login via the yahoo page.    when i tried to login it says too many attempts..  I tried to rest password and nothing.  Anyone else have same issues?  i dont see a number to call or even a support chat to ask questions.

Farfala

• 

39 Messages

8日前

@nigeldavid007  Yes, if you search this forum you will see MANY people having same and other issues - at least since June! Myself and others have been logged off of our emails then having to sign-in again, often times repeatedly. This is NOT anything to do with your computer but the problems are within the AT&T/Yahoo system. They know it but have yet to resolve these issues. In the event that one of the "AT&T Help Techs responds to your post, DO NOT change your password or reset anything because none of what they'll tell you to do will resolve this -  they just pacify you but don't help in anyway. You can call 800-288-2020, this is the actual AT&T customer support number, say "email tech support" to speak with a human being. Tell them what you're experiencing - I was told this morning there is an email outage of some kind but don't know if that's the truth because as I've said, this has been happening since June. Our email has been working okay sporadically. Good luck and know you're not alone!

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.