Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Need to update email settings?
chidog's profile
chidog
#1 Star!
Picasso
The 5th element!

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

Thu, Jun 30, 2022 7:08 PM

Other people emails

I keep getting other people's emails, when I look at the heading the address is to someone else. For the last two weeks, ten to twenty a day. Is anyone else having this problem?

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

6.1K Messages

1分前

If you look at the raw headers (RIGHT click on the email in the Inbox listing and select View raw message) you'll probably find your email in there someplace.

chidog

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

1分前

Thanks for the help, tonydi. I found my email in the header, it seems everyone is forwarding their spam emails to me

(edited)

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

6.1K Messages

1分前

People you know or just random people?  Not likely that any of them have any control over these emails, it's just that spammers toss a bunch of email addresses into the mix.

The real problem is if these are showing up in your Inbox.  If they're obviously spam then you're one of the "lucky" ones who it seems Yahoo has disabled their internal spam filters for.  If the past is any indication, it should stop sooner or later, but subject to happening again.  This is just one of the 6 or 7 major issues plaguing Yahoo email servers right now.

chidog

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

1分前

Random people. Looking forward to when it gets fixed. 

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

1分前

It's Yahoo Email so I wouldn't hold my breath ☹️.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.