For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need to update email settings?
ptanguy's profile

• 

1 Message

Friday, April 29th, 2022 1:49 PM

lost access to my sbcglobal.net email

I just lost access to my sbcglobal.net email. I use Currently.com and select Mail <envelope icon> and Sign In. I get a new popup window to Sign In to access AT&T mail and Currently.com. I type my sbcglobal.net email and then password. Then I get another popup window to Sign In using Yahoo account. I then get taken to another popup window where I need to reset my password. I did this and I was taken to an AT&T account, but I could not access my sbcglobal.net email.  Please help.

Teacher

• 

106 Messages

2 years ago

Brian46374: do you mind asking you personal question? do you think such weird thing happened might relate to the war and/or usa election?

i got weird feeling that when i post my opinions immediately got auto insurance fraud calling and then email account can't login problem.

Teacher

• 

106 Messages

2 years ago

i did restart my notebook, no luck. however a Microsoft popped up menu showing "updating xxx click restart"  which i thought already restart but any way i did again hoping my notebook device or else updated can solve problem. still no luck. 

2 months ago the same problem happened to my notebook and spouse did change password but caused a panic because all our 2 notebooks 1 cell phone can't login at all. so why only happened to my notebook which is ThinkPad windows 10 ?

Teacher

• 

106 Messages

2 years ago

to CharlieSmith11

i got error message as " 404 The page could not be found or you don't have permission to view it.

The resource that you are attempting to access does not exist or you don't have the necessary permissions to view it. Make sure the address is correct and that the page hasn't moved. Please contact your administrator if you think this is a mistake."

--from my experiences when i was upset about some items or service purchased and post my opinions on those comapny websites, they blockaded. until i modified not so sharp and directly "words" sometimes would works.

ACE - Guru

• 

9.9K Messages

2 years ago

We don't remove posts that are critical of AT&T (otherwise my post count would be really small 😁).  That particular post was removed because it linked to a site that had nothing to do with Yahoo/AT&T settings so was considered spam.

Teacher

• 

106 Messages

2 years ago

thanks tonydi, i believe you and myself posting also quite sharp and directly.  any idea why can't login problem happened again? both firefox and microsoft edge got same errors and i did clear the cache, cookies and browsing data. none works.

if change password can solve the problem why cell phone and spouse notebook have no such problem?

Teacher

• 

106 Messages

2 years ago

just tried login att.com has no problem and also login att.net this time i got "Something's gone wrong Let's try this again.If you were using an app, close this page. Otherwise, start over."

--it seemed login currently.att.yahoo.com; login both att.com and currently.att.yahoo.com got different error. can it help att figure out the repeated login failed problem?

Teacher

• 

106 Messages

2 years ago

the good news after i login att.com and click "ckeck email" then i can see all my emails.

i also tried currently.att.yahoo.com without login can see my emails too.

hope it help others who suffer the same problem.

Teacher

• 

106 Messages

2 years ago

correct : i only can see inbox emails, and some emails got "we couldn't load this message".

i hope att technicians can soon recover our lost history sub-directories emails.

myself as IT system integration project software leader knowing maintain-related job is very tough, the longer the more difficult.

the worst is without knowing caused by hacker, virus or att employee made a mistake or else.

Teacher

• 

106 Messages

2 years ago

from what i saw banks that with short time if didn't click then auto log out. yesterday i still could login my email account but not today. it seemed too many att-yahoo and att.com clients cause login failed? i also found out some posters seemed can get help by secret way not in public ? am i qualified to get that kind of help or i have to buy one of att service such as TV or else?

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I can not access my sbcglobal.net email account via my laptop, although I do get my email via my android device.  I keep getting error can not connect to service/account.  I have tried to reset my email password without success.  Please help me. I need to talk to a live human to resolve this issue.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.