Need to update email settings?
R

• 

4 Messages

Monday, May 25th, 2020 11:32 AM

Closed

Login to sbcglobal. net Email Takes Me to AT&T Login Page?

My 83-year-old mother has an sbcglobal.net email account from when she had AT&T years ago and she has always accessed her email via the Yahoo web site. Suddenly she is being taken to the AT&T login page, and is unable to login, because it says her password is wrong. We've tried multiple times and are now locked out. We also tried the password reset and it brings up security questions she never set up, so we cannot get past those, either. What the heck is going on?

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Finally, it may temporarily disable any software that blocks ads or plug-ins or sets up an alternative to the ATT.net domain

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I lost my sbcglobal it’s been months and no lock I tried talking to there expert team and still can’t log in. WATS GOING ON?

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I locked by sbcglobal account, I created it such a long time ago I forgot the recover answers for my questions and to top it, the 'recovery' email is from my previous employeer so no longer active. What are my options?  I called Att and they keep sending me to SALES, I don't want to buy anything, I just need you to help me recover my email. 

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Yup and it's back to not being able to get on again (since 6-9-22). Currently doing the same thing and NONE of ATT's suggestions have worked. It's on their end and so far have refused to fix it.

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

I suddenly can’t access my sbcglobal email. Get this error

The limit for unsuccessful sign-in attempts has been reached. Select Forgot user ID or Forgot password to restore access.
then when I try to reset my password it won’t let me. Says it can’t find my account details. 

please help. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.