Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Need to update email settings?
drdelacruz's profile

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 8th, 2022 4:32 PM

Locked out of Bellsouth.net email on computer

I have a bellsouth.net email account and I can't get into it on my computer.  I have been able to access via phone.  I have gone to myATT.com and tried all of the options.  I somehow changes an email that lets me log into my old ATT account (for internet and TV, not email).  after changing password, etc, I tried to log in again and got the "looks like youve tried to log in too many times.  Recover your ID or reset your password to continue.  care code 205.2 [LU003].

Please help, this has been my primary email for past 15 years.

Mentor

• 

289 Messages

2 years ago

@AtomT   I have a gmail also..  I use it for my blog and youtube channel... so kept them separate from my primary email where I get all my important things..

Mentor

• 

289 Messages

2 years ago

@atthelp   This is absolutely getting ridiculous..  three times today, I've been logged off my email by you people and I've checked the box to leave me signed in for 2 weeks.  Do something to help your customers..  Why do you not care at all?  Do you hate your customers this much, That you are trying to get rid of them?  Take control of the email and fix it... take care of your customers...  I've been with you ever since you and southwestern bell joined.  I love my email and want it back working all the time, every day...  You, who moniter these forums, need to send this issue up to management...  Help your customers, please!!  

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I'm having the same issue AT&t resolved a problem on the bellsouth alias account then it stopped working again but similar to the above it was working on my phone not my computer then it stopped working on both they were able to reset it then it stopped working on the computer again was still working on the phone and AT&t told me it was Yahoo issue but when you call Yahoo they have an outgoing message saying AT&t is the only one that can resolve the issue I spent over 5 hours on the phone with AT&t and no one could get me back into my email this is so unacceptable but they said it is seemingly only on the alias accounts

Mentor

• 

289 Messages

2 years ago

@twosdayone, it seems they keep passing the buck.. they need to get a competent, knowledgeable programmer in there who can get into the software for the log in process... They spend more time making excuses for it not working then they do trying to fix the problem.   Someone did something to mess it up...  and it's not good when you go to sign into your att.com account and it kicks you off your email...  then you have to go through the steps to get back in your email.   I used to be able to log into my ATT account without it kicking me off my email.. now if you go into one, it kicks you off the other...  I gave up using my sbcglobal.net on my phone... and I put a different email account into my phone to use when I need to send something from my phone (which is rare)... I do all my emails on the computer... I need my email to keep working..  I get ALL my bills through my email and all my other important documents and all....  I wish ATT would take this serious and stop making excuses and get someone in there to fix it... They owe that to their customers ...   Yahoo's email don't do this... seems like someone should be able to take a lot at the log in software program for Yahoo.com email and fix the Yahoo/att email to work the same... Good luck with yours...  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.