For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need to update email settings?
P

• 

2 Messages

Monday, January 25th, 2021 12:38 AM

how to access my sbcglobal.net email.

I have been trying for 4 hours now trying to get access to my sbcglobal.net email.  I have a validation code that I just got and for the life of my can't get to the right location (per instructions in letter) to add it  This is the stupidest website I've ever used.  It keeps going round and round to the same site.  I'm tired of this.  You can't answer me thru my cause I can't get to the fricking emails.  Call me.  My cell number (hopefully) was added several times to numerous pages in the AT&T site.  By the way,  your selections below don't even have AT&T Community forums.

Betty (edited per community guidelines)

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

My wife has the same problem for the last 4 days and AT&T support has been a total joke.  I can't get through to these clowns that the problam is on thier end.  The first tech level guy on Thursday but he told me he had a memo saying there was a problem with Yahoo.  Them today we got the same guy (after dealing with a number of know nothings) and he remmemdered the Thursday session and tried numerous things with no solution.  He told me he was escalating and they would call back in a couple of hours.  That was 4 hours ago and I'm not holding my breath.  AT&T is terrible as is every other company i can think of they have all outsourcing to the Philippines or India, althouh India is the best othe two.

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

I had the same problem.  I called 2-855-920-0146 & spoke with Ron.  Best customer service!  He knew exactly what to do.  I had an ATT.com account.  He reset the password for that account.  Voila! I could log into my sbcglobal.net e-mail account on ATT.net 

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

Sorry, 1-855-920-0146

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have had the same problem. Had sbcglobal.net email account, one day it suddenly would not open on my pc. Still worked on my IPhone.

when I got a new phone lost the ability to log in. My husband has sbc global email and still has access. AT&T’s solution was to outsource my problem to outside contractors who gave me nonsense solutions like, “login and change your

password”. I’ve read all the online complaints and “solutions” to no avail. Can’t solve this, who can help?

ACE - Guru

• 

9.9K Messages

2 years ago

I'm moving this thread to the Email forum.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.