For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need to update email settings?
daniwarden's profile

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 25th, 2022 2:54 AM

email- why do I have to keep changing my password every log-in?

Every time I log in to my email, I get the "CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003: Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times."  It directs me to change my password, so I do and get access - on the next sign in, you guessed it......CARE CODE: 205.2

ACE - Guru

• 

9.9K Messages

2 years ago

Before you created this post did you happen to see the list of posts in this forum?  There are hundred and hundreds of posts about this exact subject.

To save you the trouble and just hit the highlights, there are no fixes and no answers as to why this has been happening since last October.

But one very minor aid is that you don't need to change the password, it will let you keep entering the same one each time.  That at least keeps you from having to go change the password on other devices that access the email account.  Like I said, not much help but it's all there is.

ACE - Guru

• 

9.9K Messages

2 years ago

@anglenaemmaasd 

I've removed your post with the offer to help with Yahoo/AT&T email.  We have no idea who you are or how legit or not the phone number you posted is.  If you are an employee there are procedures to let you be identified as such.

For now you just look like some sort of scammer.

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

I don't think you understand his question. I have the same problem about once a month with my email and cell phone logging into my accounts.

ACE - Guru

• 

9.9K Messages

2 years ago

Whose question, the OP's?  I understand it completely, since as I said, there are many hundreds of other people here with the exact same problem.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.