For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need to update email settings?
garic1's profile

3 Messages

Sunday, August 13th, 2023 5:18 PM

email sign in, password change everyday to assess my email

Hello my Latinex, Indian and Asian brothers and sisters who work for at home for ATT support and help. 1.# Demand a raise! ATT can't operate without you!

Does anyone else have this problem? I have to Change my Password everyday to access my email. I was on the phone for 5 hours  with ATT one day last week. Didn't change one-single-thing! I need to set up a "spoof" email to direct my actual email to my real email address, no one in support had every heard of that! H-E-L-P, I need somebody, H-E-L-P, not just anybody, H-E-L-P, I need some one to . . .

Accepted Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

8 months ago

Everyone demands a raise. Doesn’t mean it will happen.  AT&T has a process once a year employees are evaluated and given a raise based on performance 

Accepted Solution

3 Messages

8 months ago

thanks

Accepted Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

8 months ago

Managers use to get quarterly bonus and a year end bonus they cut the quarterly out several years ago. 

3 Messages

8 months ago

My only problems with ATT is the Customer Service and (usually) the people I talk to (usually, again) don't have a clue as to my problem or the solution. It's a shame there is no longer a direct number to someone, anyone  in the US. I know everyone tries hard and works hard, but that doesn't cut it for me. I pay (and have paid) a lot to ATT and (I think) I deserve reciprocal treatment for my money from them). 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.