Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Need to update email settings?
eageorgin's profile

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jul 13, 2022 8:32 PM

Email login error

I've had

Care Code 205.2 [Lu003] 

for a while now.  I usually get around it by changing my password (usually I don't even change it) and then I can get in.  I can't seem to change my password now and I've NEVER found any customer service support.  Does anyone know how to talk to someone to discuss this?  I HATE ATT every time I'm dealing with this.  Such a waste of my time.

• 

2 Messages

8日前

I had this same problem for months. Finally I reached the High Spped support desk and he reset my email and gave me a temp. password which I entered and changed my password and everything is fine. 

The error is caused when you click the 'Keep me signed' when signing in. Then if you leave it open for weeks and don't sign out, the error code will happen again. 

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

6.1K Messages

8日前

Checking (or not checking) that box has no effect on this issue as evidenced by the reports of many many people in this forum.  Some don't check it and get logged out daily, some do and still get logged out daily and all manner of different frequencies.  There's no rhyme or reason why it varies but then again, this is Yahoo we're talking about, where technology never works the way it should.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.