For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need to update email settings?
Rhonda_Up's profile

• 

1 Message

Thursday, April 7th, 2022 5:23 PM

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

I cannot log into my at&t account or email on my laptop.  I keep getting the error code CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] no matter what I do.  I am using chrome and have cleared my cash and cookies.  I am however able to see email on my cell phone.  Please help!

• 

31 Messages

2 years ago

@NorCalD Thank you yes! Very helpful... the more folks complain the more likely we get the attention needed

• 

31 Messages

2 years ago

• 

108 Messages

2 years ago

@Lollymiss  No twitter account.

• 

31 Messages

2 years ago

@dellray gotcha... any other means you've used to voice your complaint? For the last two days, Ive been kicked out more times than I can even count!

• 

108 Messages

2 years ago

@Lollymiss  Filled out this FORM.

ACE - Guru

• 

9.9K Messages

2 years ago

Complaining to Yahoo Care won't help once they realize you have a Yahoo/AT&T account.  They just point you back to AT&T for support.

Hopefully someone who has filled out that form and talked to the Exec Care Team can update us on what the current "story" is.

Someone just posted in another thread that AT&T phone "support" said it was "maintenance" that has been causing all of this but they'd be done with that in another week.  🤦‍♂️

• 

108 Messages

2 years ago

Believe it or not, I just got a call from ATT Executive office after filling out this FORM.

Just got a second phone call from ATT and they are working on the issue, it is a yahoo server problem.

(edited)

ACE - Guru

• 

9.9K Messages

2 years ago

Teacher

• 

33 Messages

2 years ago

No issues with emails, but three times in the last month and a half I couldn't log into my ATT account and one time when using log in info to use an app tied to my DirecTV account. 

This is wasting my time.  I'm either fighting to get through ATT's automatic voice recognition to get to a tech, or putzing around ATT change password web pages.

I have a complaint in requesting compensation for my time.  I've had it wasting up to 45 minutes an occurrence just so that I can log in and pay my bill.  This has gone on far too long to be ignored.

• 

31 Messages

2 years ago

@tonydi @dellray YUP... I filled out the form and then got a call today too! Havent had time to call back yet, but plan to tomorrow. Let's see what they have to say!

@tonydi love that meme! Perfect choice. Even if they aren't working on it, and they are only giving lip service... at least they are doing something which is slightly satisfying given all the time and energy I am putting into this!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.