For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need to update email settings?
Acollare's profile

• 

19 Messages

Friday, March 31st, 2023 7:20 PM

Bellsouth Email

It appears there is a glitch that is affecting multiple people with logging into their bellsouth accounts. AT&T is being less than willing to do much to help. Most recently, they stated they had to send a code to my address on file so that I could log back in. However, they claim the only address they have is my old one. I have sent them proof that they have my new address with a screenshot of mail they sent to me with my new address but they still won't help me log in. I'm completely locked out. Here's their most recent response and now they're just ignoring or hanging up on me. It's so frustrating. Their solution to create a free, new email is useless because I have thousands of emails in my old email I need to access. Plus, I have 100s of clients that I have no way of getting in touch with. 

In their response they also claim there are no options to reset my password which isn't true. They have my cell number but the codes aren't sending to it.

Thank you for sharing those details with me! I've doubled check our systems, and I see that there are no options available to reset your password aside from the email address you're unable to access and the home address you no longer live at. Since your recovery options aren't up-to-date, I won't be able to reset your password. We also do not have the ability to change/edit any of your current information, and we're unable to bypass this. I do understand that this must be frustrating and inconvenient, and I wish there was more I could do to help. If you'd like, you can create a new email for free by visiting: https://www.att.com/support/article/email-support/KM1232207/ Please feel free to reach back out if you need help in the future. Thank you for contacting the AT&T Community Forums!

Plus, when I call your support numbers, I get passed to another number that doesn't work or flat out hung up on. The last number support gave me was 877-267-2859 and I was assured it was the right number and Digital Assistance for Business Customers to get help. It just takes to a prompt to enter a 4 digit code. This is beyond ridiculous. 

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.