Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Need to update email settings?
kbaint's profile

• 

1 Message

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 8:20 PM

att.net e mail rejects a valid password and user name, att.net has an ongoing problem with their system rejecting a valid password and user

att.net e mail rejects a valid password and user name,

att.net has an ongoing problem with their system rejecting a valid password and user name combination and then forces me to get sent a secret code to enable me to change my password, which I have had to do three times in the past 6 weeks!

And this time it has rejected my attempt to have a secret code sent to my mobile phone number that has not changed in 15 years so that I now unable reset my password to access my e mails!

In addition. the att.net e mail platform constantly stops sending and receiving e mails and puts up a notice that "There is no internet connection"

This is while I have four monitors online working just fine on the same computer the att.net  platform is running on!

It happens on any browser I use att.net on, Brave, Firefox, and Edge on different computers that have a secure internet connection for other e mail platforms that are working just fine!

Please advise!

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

7.4K Messages

2 m مضت

It's not you, it's Yahoo/AT&T.  The whole email service from login to usage is totally fubar'd at this point, has been for many months with no end in sight.  Look through the forum posts and you'll see many others with the same complaints.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.