Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need to update email settings?
LanceJM's profile

1 Message

Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023 9:21 PM

att email stolen

Its been a while since I had forgotten about it till now but a few years ago my att email was stolen and im trying to log into it now but of course the password is changed. So i tried to recover it but it now whenever i go through the recovery process and im prompted to email another account or answer security questions i see that an unfamiliar email is linked to my email and the security questions are no longer the ones a set up. Is it possible to recover my account still or not? If so is there a customer service number I can call to help me recover it if possible? 

With this same email ive gone through the process before with my dad in the past since his att email use to be linked but it seems his may no longer be linked to my email and he doesnt really have full access to his email anymore to im pretty sure.

Accepted Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

24.5K Messages

8 months ago

If it's been years and you're just trying it now I'd consider it gone for good unless there is a back up somewhere (cloud or physical drive) to recover the old emails. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.