Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Need to update email settings?
Justworking's profile

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 6:45 PM

ATT Email issues

I am having the same problem that a lot of others on this site are reporting. My ATT email keeps logging me out even when I am using it. I have called support and done all the things that they told me to on both computers. This is getting very frustrating. I also have others tell me that my emails are bouncing back as invalid. If I can't get this fixed, then I am going to have to discontinue my use of my ATT accounts and find another email / internet provider that actually works. I have been working to get this resolved for over 2 months.

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

7.4K Messages

2 m مضت

Given what you've already seen and the fact that we're two months into the "we're working on it" phase with no apparent end in sight, I think you should at least move to another email service. 

I don't know what your options are for ISPs but if you're happy with the Internet side of things I don't see a reason to switch that part.  I know some people feel it's a way to "punish" AT&T or make them aware of what you think about their crappy response to this issue but the reality is that they really don't care and won't notice.  I would hope you don't get into a cut nose/spite face or baby with the bathwater (pick your own idiom) when whatever your intention is won't be effective except maybe to make yourself feel better.  😁

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.