Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Need to update email settings?
BB55com's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Tue, Jun 20, 2017 4:32 PM

yahoo email inbox message font size

How do I change the font size on my yahoo email inbox messages?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 y前

You could change the default font size or zoom level with your browser preferences.

Which browser do you use?

Some browsers have extensions/addons to address text and picture sizes on a per-web site basis or globally too.  I know Firefox does.

Note, there is no default size control from att/yahoo webmail itself.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 y前

I was just scrolling and the font size of my Inbox was drastically reduced.  I have searched online and cannot change it to a larger size.  HELP!!!!  .I know I am missing something, but I can't find where to change the font when viewing my inbox.

Mary Ann

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 y前

By the way, my browser is Chrome.

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

3 y前

@Princess46 

Relaunch your browser.
Try another browser for comparison.

Pepys1

Tutor

• 

15 Messages

8 m前

Do people actually get PAID for creating such joke software? If I understand correctly, the answer to the question is that there is no answer to the question. Perhaps AT&T and Yahoo might consider issuing magnifying glasses to those using their email.

(edited)

• 

1 Message

3 m前

Easy peasy...though I looked long and hard to find this simple solution withour going through the browser settings, etc.  

Go to your inbox emails page, hold Control key while pressing + sign key as many times as you need to increase size.  (My keyboard shares the + sign with the = sign, but it worked without having to shift to the + sign.)

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

6.2K Messages

3 m前

Moving this whole post to the new Email forum.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.