Need to update email settings?
1question's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 12th, 2019 4:56 PM

@worldnet.att.net email addresses

Do @worldnet.att.net email addresses still work/are they still valid? I'm noticing a lot of these email addresses are coming up as invalid when trying to import them from my email marketing lists. If they are no longer valid, is there something that they all globally changed to?

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

Worldnet.att.net was a old dial-up service that is not even currently considered a att legacy account.   While att accounts are free to ex-customers, i..e, they get to keep their email accounts when they are no longer paying customers, I do not know what the rules are in your case.  Might try calling customer service (800-288-2020).  If you have to switch email addresses there are many others free or pay (IMO better) email service providers to choose from.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Regardless of the method for dialing into "worldnet",  the ****.worldnet .att.net email accounts should be valid no matter what.   I still get emails in my Inbox to this address which I thought was a synonym of my ****.att.net.    HOWEVER,  I can no longer login to this address as it is "not valid".  This makes it impossible to manage other accounts that have this as an ID.   If anyone can help/advise, please...

• 

1 Message

But I was still charged 19.95 a month for internet email after I changed over to att.net and after I questioned the charge, I lost my email account as well as all my information. I got a raw deal from att.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

How do I get mine from court doc submitted through bank from myself

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

3 years ago

We're here to help, @Lameka 

We just have a few questions so we can provide you with the best assistance. 

• Are you trying to regain access to your email? 
  • Are you getting any errors when trying to access your email? 

We'll be awaiting your response. 

Deandra, AT&T Community Forums 

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

I was on the AT&T Worldnet Plan in 1995.

I was 15 and still remember that I had exactly the same eMail address as I have now.

the @worldnet.att.net was gone but the rest stays the same.

as far as I remember, the @woldnet.att.net changed into @att.net when yahoo came.

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

AT&T, I lost access to my worldnet address, too, and have been trying to get it back.  Loved your service!

1 Message

5 months ago

Anyone able to deal with this? We are trying to navigate this issue with a family email address that is logjamming our small business website improvements due to verification emails being sent to a worldnet.att.net email. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.