Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Need to update email settings?
ATTHelpForums's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

2.6K Messages

Wed, Oct 30, 2019 6:25 PM

Closed

Help With Your @Currently.com Email

What is Currently going on?new_email.jpg

In short, Currently.com is a new free email service powered by AT&T. We're here to help and we'd love to get your feedback. 

Want to check out the new email?

1. Go to currently.com
  2. Select the Sign-On button located on the upper right section of the page
  3. Select Create AT&T Account when the sign-in box appears
  4. Follow the prompts

Let us know what you see!

This is a new email and we need your feedback to modify and improve the experience. Let us know what is going on by posting below. If you are not an AT&T Community Member, not to worry, signing up is easy and takes less than 30 seconds!

Currently.com FAQs!

What is an Currently.com email account? 

The Currently.com email addresses are fully functional email accounts provided by AT&T which can be accessed at www.currently.com.

Are Currently.com emails part of AT&T? 

Yes, AT&T has created a new email domain as part of its launch of the www.currently.com web portal. 

How do I access my Currently.com email address?

Via Currently, from AT&T – Go to www.currently.com via your web browser and click on sign in from the top right corner. Enter your email address and password and click ‘continue’.

Via Email AppConfigure your mail application using the following steps:

• For Android, go to the Email app > Email Settings > Add Account > select Yahoo!
  • For iOS, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Add Account > select Yahoo!

What’s the difference between an @att.net and @currently.com email address?

Both the @att.net and @currently.com email addresses are part of the AT&T email family.  The @att.net email address can be used for users with AT&T services (like Uverse, DirecTV, DSL, etc.) and users who just need to use a free email account.  At this time, the @Currently.com email address is solely a free email service offering to those who would like a new email address, first-time email account holders, those who have changed their name, and/or anyone in need of an email address.

Who is eligible for a Currently.com email address?

Email addresses are available to anyone over the age of 13 (under 13 with consent from a legal guardian).

What is the relationship between www.currently.com and AT&T?

AT&T provides a free website, hosting breaking news, entertainment, finance, sports, and more at www.currently.com (formerly att.net)

How many Currently.com email addresses can I have?

Users can create up to three email addresses with a single IP address.

Are Currently.com email safe to use? 

Yes, each Currently.com email account is part of the AT&T email family and is protected by AT&T’s enhanced authentication security.

What is the storage capability of an Currently.com email address?

Currently.com email offers up to 1Tb of storage for its users.

AT&T Help

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

1 عام مضت

I can log into att.net for my att.net email. My original email address is [email scrubbed], which I had to set up when we got our router in Dec 2010. My yahoo.com email address "willyneu" could not be used when the router was installed, but I was able to make it "[email scrubbed]". I then set up an email address on att.net for my wife but she wanted to continue using her yahoo email address. I liked the idea of having special email addresses such as :

"[email scrubbed]". I have a whole list of these email addresses beginning with "willy2806-" as @yahoo.com. I am still able to use then under att.net. Will I still be able to use them under Currently.com? Whenever I try to go to currently.com and try to sign in I get an error message.

Instead of trying to sign in I clicked on email on the left side and my email list come up with signing in! And all my special email address came up as alternate email addresses.

Now for another issue. I used to use Eudora email client for a number of year because it was very to use I was able to set up folders for email message I needed to use fro reference. I was even able to use spell check before sending my messages. Then yahoo decided I could not use Eudora any more, so I went to Thunderbird and I was able to send email using my special yahoo email addresses I mentioned above. Then In the past year I could no longer send email with my special yahoo address. At least I was able to copy and an paste emails sent over a year ago to a browser.

Now in the past couple of months I had to restart my computer so I could download my incoming messages to Thunderbird. this was okay until about a month ago. now I get a message saying sending of my passwords for [email scrubbed] did not succeed and to try again later. Usually, all I had to do was restart Thunderbird and everything was okay. Not sure if I tried to turnoff the computer!

What is going on now?

(edited)

• 

1 Message

1 عام مضت

I am very frustrated!!! My att.net email has not updated since June 2, 2021.  I can see it on my mobile device, but cannot access it at all on my computer.  I have had this email address for 13 years and I really do not want to have to change it.  I have been thru chat help and and on the phone with a computer person, but all they want me to do is reboot my internet.  MY INTERNET IS FINE!  IT IS MY STINKING EMAIL I CAN"T GET TO BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID CURRENTLY MESS!  If a real person would like to contact me to actually talk to me and fix this please do so!

• 

1 Message

1 عام مضت

How do I delete my AT&T email and associated Yahoo account? I don't want this attached to my AT&T account.

• 

2 Messages

1 عام مضت

If you're having problems connecting or maintaining a connection to currently.com it may be caused by some software that Dell downloaded during an update.  After months of trying to figure out why I was having problems with my email connecting and staying connected to currently.com I discovered that Dell had downloaded a "Killer app" to my Dell desktop computer.  Once I disabled the Killer app I no longer have any problems with currently.com.

• 

1 Message

1 عام مضت

Dear AT&T,  I am running a business and I am using my email with sbcglobal.net 

I received notification:  

Your At&t/Yahoo Mail version is outdated and has expired.
Failure to Upgrade to the newest Yahoo Mail 7 now will result in a permanent account closure

Will I lose all my e-mails if I Upgrade?  

• 

2 Messages

10 m مضت

How can I  change my password on my SBCGLOBAL.NET account

John (Edited as per community guidelines)

(edited)

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

29.8K Messages

10 m مضت

How can I  change my password on my SBCGLOBAL.NET account

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.