Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Need to update email settings?
pgw's profile

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Aug 19, 2022 3:46 AM

Error forwarding ATT mail to new mail address @currently.com

I created a new email address and need to forward emails from my current email address to my new email address that ends with @currently.com. When I forwarded a message, I got a bounceback with the following error: The original message was received at Thu, 18 Aug 2022 23:11:14 -0400 from sonic308-11.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.137.68.35] ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- (reason: 552 1 Requested mail action aborted, mailbox not found) I need to forward my email from the current address to the new address before I can delete my existing email address and alias.
tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

7.5K Messages

2分前

I'm going to move your post to the Email forum.

The error is saying that address you forwarded to doesn't exist.  Have you gone to currently.com with your browser and successfully logged in there?  

• 

3 Messages

2分前

No, when I try to login to the new account, it sends a code to the new account which I cannot retrieve since I can't log in.

I tried to link the new account to my existing ATT accounts but it failed with an error that ATT could not complete the action and to try again later.

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

7.5K Messages

2分前

No, when I try to login to the new account, it sends a code to the new account which I cannot retrieve since I can't log in.

🤦‍♂️

Nice system, Yahoo/AT&T.

I'm not sure if ATTHelp has any way to get you past that roadblock but hopefully they'll pop in here and try.

• 

3 Messages

1分前

ATT can you jump in here and provide a solution?

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.