Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Need to update email settings?
cmotes63's profile

• 

1 Message

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 7:13 PM

ATT Yahoo Email Login failures

I am having the same problem as everyone else here.  Every time I login into my ATT Yahoo email account I get an error message that I have to reset my password.  Never had to do this before.  My email address ends with bellsouth.net.  How do I get this problem fixed?  

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

7.4K Messages

2分前

How?  The same way everyone else you see is getting it fixed......you don't. 

But not to worry, the nerds at AT&T are hard at work on their "patch".   🙄 

• 

3 Messages

23日前

Having same issue - have been told account is frozen with no resolution date 

• 

3 Messages

23日前

Had bellsouth.net email for 25 + years … issues only in the past 3-4 weeks with being locked out with Error code 205.2. (LU 003)- repeated calls to tech support to resolve, which they accommodated for a few weeks with providing a verbal temporary code which I then changed to another password. Still locking up with same code  within a day or so - was told that is an ongoing systemic issue with yahoo/ATT and would be resolved soon - now ATT is indicating that my account is frozen with no resolution date. Have been a customer for 30 years and a current ATT customer for cell and landline. Time to switch to another provider - this is insane 

• 

1 Message

23日前

I'm having the same problem with my sbcglobal.net account that I've had for years.  How can I change services and keep my email address?

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

7.4K Messages

22日前

@jjackson2   You can't.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.