Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Need to update email settings?
Dbrisnorv4141's profile

• 

6 Messages

Thu, Jun 23, 2022 12:22 AM

Are emails on yahoo sending?

Since Wednesday, June 15, emails on yahoo are not sending.  AT&T is internet provider.  

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

6.1K Messages

2分前

I wish you would have provided some details so we could help you more quickly.

How are you accessing your email, with a web browser and logging in at www.currently.com?

Or are you using an email client on a computer like Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail?

Or are you on a mobile device, and if so, what email app are you using?

When you compose an email and hit Send, what happens?  Do you get an error, and if so, what is the exact error message?

• 

6 Messages

2分前

I am using an HP 2000 laptop and signing in on at&T to get to my

yahoo email.  After contacting AT & T last week, all seemed well.

Today only half of my email was sent.  Error message:

"Cannot send email."  I am at a loss as to how to fix this issue! 

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

6.1K Messages

2分前

Since you are logged in directly to the Yahoo servers, there's really nothing on your end that can affect that.  It's not your computer or your browser or you connection, it's Yahoo.

This is just another of the 7 or 8 major issues affecting Yahoo Mail right now.  All you can do is wait it out and hope they get their act together.  Well, or switch to another email provider.

• 

6 Messages

2分前

As of this morning, only about 1/2 of my email was sent.  The message error was

Email Not Sent on yahoo.  I am thinking it is a connectivity issue unless someone has another idea.  

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

6.1K Messages

2分前

In your other thread that I closed, you mentioned having the same issue with Microsoft email.  Are you also doing that email online with a browser or using an email client on your laptop?

• 

6 Messages

2分前

About a year ago anAT & T tech member suggested going through Microsoft Edge to www.curently att   to log in to AT & T then accessing Yahoo email.

When attemtping Microsft Outlook I signed on directly through Microsoft Edge.

Either way, the entire process seems convuluted. 

tonydi

ACE - Guru

• 

6.1K Messages

2分前

Ok, it doesn't matter if you use Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or some other browser.  For Yahoo/AT&T email accounts, use one of them to go to currently.com to log in.

Now, if you are using one of those browsers and going to Outlook.com for doing those emails, that's a totally different email provider and doesn't have any connection with the Yahoo/AT&T mail.  So problems at Yahoo have no effect on what happens with the Outlook.com mail.

• 

6 Messages

2分前

Thankyou. 

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.