Need to update email settings?
S

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 18th, 2021 5:56 PM

Yahoo mail being redirected to ATT and then not logging in

All of a sudden, my Yahoo Mail is being redirected to an ATT login page.

When I enter my user name and password, it doesn't recognize it. It does

not even recognize the back-up e-mail address I used in Yahoo. That

account links to my seller platforms, and I have things I need to ship from

that account! I don't know what to do.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.9K Messages

2 years ago

If the e-mail address you're using in Yahoo ends in an AT&T domain (e.g. ATT.NET, BELLSOUTH.NET, SBCGLOBAL.NET), then AT&T is the proper authentication provider, and you should be expected to go to AT&T for it.

If your e-mail address ends in "yahoo.net", contact Yahoo!

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

2 years ago

I just tried and am also getting redirected to AT&T login page.  I'm trying to login with either Pacbell.net account but it wants my AT&T account.

Steal_of_a_deal - did you find a solution?

ACE - Expert

• 

34.9K Messages

2 years ago

Your pacbell.net account will be authenticated by the AT&T servers.  Just put in your pacbell email address as your user id.

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

2 years ago

I tried several more times. Kept getting Invalid login.  I type my username capitalized so I tried it in all small letters (it's rare that usernames are case sensitive) and I was able to get in.  I then tried my other pacbell.net account where I type it in all caps and I was able to get in.  I then tried the first one with the way I normally type my e-mail and I got in.  
Since I can get in with or without capitalization I'm chalking it up to the system hadn't caught up with my account as this was the first time I tried to login since the AT&T servers took over the logging in process.

Either way - I'm in...

ACE - Expert

• 

34.9K Messages

2 years ago

Glad you're able to get logged in!

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

My husband & I both have emails ending in   att.net but are unable to sign in to either of them. The following are our email addresses: 

[email scrubbed]

[email scrubbed]

We got the email addresses from YAHOO close 11 years ago. Here about 2 months we have been unable to get our email     WHY

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

34.9K Messages

2 years ago

have emails ending in   att.net ...   We got the email addresses from YAHOO close 11 years ago

If your e-mail addresses end in "att.net", then you didn't really get them from Yahoo!, you got them from AT&T.  You probably have used Yahoo!'s resources the entire time you've had them, but they're not, technically, Yahoo! addresses.  AT&T authenticates them when used.

Here about 2 months we have been unable to get our email     WHY

Because the moon is in the wrong house?  You haven't given us any information with which to work (other than your e-mail addresses, which the forum software removed so that you wouldn't be sharing your e-mail addresses on this PUBLIC FORUM.

If you could tell use what happens when you try to log in with them and how you try to log in with them, i.e.:

Do you use a mail client?   Which?

Use a browser?  Which?

Go to https://currently.com ?  Go somewhere else?

Tried incognito mode in the browser?

Tried a different browser?

Did you get an error message?   What was it?

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

When my husband tries to log in to currently.com, he gets the response, "Redirecting" and then nothing,he gets only a blank screen.

He can't access his email on the computer or his phone. What are we doing wrong?

Thanks!

ACE - Expert

• 

34.9K Messages

2 years ago

@Lydia51 Has he

Tried incognito mode in the browser?

Tried a different browser?

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks Jeffer.

Tried a different browser.

Please pardon my ignorance, but I don't know what incognito mode is.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.