Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Protect yourself online
72meany's profile
72meany
#1 Star!
The 5th element!
10th stratosphere!

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

Fri, Jun 22, 2018 4:47 PM

Closed

Spam/phishing e-mails that will not stop. They keep coming. I had 54 this morning. And I now more

I am copying and pasting the header from one of the 10 spam e-mails in my spam box right now.  Also all of the e-mails start with for example cbd@teqm.de, cbd@ittha.de, cbd@iymkr.de, cbdwsjsu.de.  all of the spam e-mails start with cbd with different letters in between the cbd and the de at the end.  They are ruthless and will not stop.

I have e-mailed these to Amazon.aws.  They don't seem to do anything about them.

Some of the e-mails have vulgar and offensive information.

I need some help.

I spoke with Norton/symantec last evening.  Everything is up to date with my virus protector.

HELP

here is an example.

[Edited to remove personal information]

72meany

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

4 years ago

Twelve(12) more spam e-mails since I shared just 5 minutes ago.

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

4 years ago

I replied in your other thread before reading this one.  As I said there if they are already going into your spam box there's nothing else you can do.  If they are not I suggested a filter or blocked address.  After seeing this thread blocked addresses aren't going to work since they are all different.  But if they do all being with "cbd" then create a filter that matches the From with a string starting with "cbd" and move to trash (or spam).

And as I said in your other thread I suggest you edit out your email in these posts.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

This doesn't work. I've tried this EXACT filter and they're still going into spam. 30 or 40 a day.

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

4 years ago

I'll repeat what I said above:

As I said there if they are already going into your spam box there's nothing else you can do.

(not bold emphases)

The att/yahoo spam filters are doing their job at least.  Because they have precedence over any user defined settings you're own filters will not be used which is why I said there's noting you can do.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

Why doesn't the filter delete them instead of allowing them into spam?

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

4 years ago

I updated my post 5 for the reason.

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.9K Messages

4 years ago

spam emails are automatically deleted within a certain time, depending on what email client you use you can hide the spam folder

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.