Pre-order the new Google Pixel 7, Google Pixel 7 Pro and new Google Pixel Watch - Online Now!
Protect yourself online
tperkowski's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Dec 31, 2015 12:47 PM

Spam filter not working

Over the last week I have been receiving a significant increase of spam email in my Inbox. I have been using the Spam button to delete it hoping that the filter would improve. This method is not working. It almost seems like the Spam filter is not working. Anyone else having this issue?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 y مضت

You are an ATT employee but you know nothing. We all are talking about 30 emails a day--if you as an ATT rep have enough time to add 30 blocks on a daily basis for the rest of your life, you are a lucky person. I have had an att email for ten years, never had problems like that. It looks like ATT recently sold our att.net addresses. All other companies -- except for ATT, of course -- have spam filters. For example, you can setup security level 1 to 4. If you choose 4, you will never receive a single spam. So, that is something that we need! No adding it manually. Also, if you think that everyone of us signed up somewhere 30 times a day, which is 11,000 times a year, you must be sick.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.