Protect yourself online
tperkowski's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, December 31st, 2015 12:47 PM

Spam filter not working

Over the last week I have been receiving a significant increase of spam email in my Inbox. I have been using the Spam button to delete it hoping that the filter would improve. This method is not working. It almost seems like the Spam filter is not working. Anyone else having this issue?

Scholar

• 

112 Messages

8 years ago

Spam filter not working. Has been this way for over a week now. When will AT&T fix this problem?

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

8 years ago

I am getting many, many spam e mails from this address and I cannot stop them. Also my spam filter is not stopping spam as well as it use to. I am getting many in my inbox.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

It's happening to me too.

The same emails that were sent to spam folder are now in my inbox.

It wasn't this bad until early last month.

Something has changed and insteading of telling us to stop visiting websites with cookies, do SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

gmail is free, it is just going to take a while to set up my automatic billing payments to gmail.  As soon as that is done, bye bye.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

me too, and I am glad there are others.

When are you going to do something AT&T?

Please tell employees to stop posting it is our fault for visiting websites.  The same spam that filters stopped in November are no longer working.

We pay for this email.

Do something.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Yes. I am having this problem big time. Is anything being done about it?

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

8 years ago

Apparently nothing, they don't even want to talk about it. AT&T customer service is a myth.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

The amount of Spam I am receiving has decreased over the last two days. I received one piece of Spam overnight but I was receiving 6-10 pieces. Not sure what AT&T did but as another poster mentioned they had excellent spam protection. Hopefully this is just a hiccup and some smart engineer will fix it (or has) so we can get back to normal.

Scholar

• 

112 Messages

8 years ago

Spam filter still not working. Have setup specific filters and they do not filter the spam like they once did. When will AT&T fix this?  It's been over a month now.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

The amount of spam has decreased to almost nothing. Apparantly, without admitting anything someone applied a fix to the problem.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

You are an ATT employee but you know nothing. We all are talking about 30 emails a day--if you as an ATT rep have enough time to add 30 blocks on a daily basis for the rest of your life, you are a lucky person. I have had an att email for ten years, never had problems like that. It looks like ATT recently sold our att.net addresses. All other companies -- except for ATT, of course -- have spam filters. For example, you can setup security level 1 to 4. If you choose 4, you will never receive a single spam. So, that is something that we need! No adding it manually. Also, if you think that everyone of us signed up somewhere 30 times a day, which is 11,000 times a year, you must be sick.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.