Protect yourself online
IggyDad's profile

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, April 22nd, 2015 12:33 AM

Search email tool in Yahoo email not working

The Search email tool in Yahoo email for my ATT account is no longer working. It does not find emails from senders that are clearly in my "In Box," and does not find key words either. It does not work if I am using Chrome v. 42.0 or Internet Explorer 9. Advanced earch does not work either. It either returns no results, or a cople of random emails from the past day or two.

This worked fine until recently, but something changed in the past couple of weeks and this essential feature is no longer functioning.

Contributor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

I am unable to search for any email that has gone directly to a folder created for it. I also cannot use the Search bar at the top of the page to search within emails I've received that are in my Inbox. The program searches for the emails in folders but can't find them. It doesn't even search for subjects I've typed into the Search bar.

I also have suddenly stopped receiving any emails via Microsoft's Mail page, where I had the accounts in Gmail and AT&T/Yahoo set up. An error message pops up stating that there is a problem syncing emails to the Yahoo SMTP server.

Any ideas about what I can do to correct these problems?

Thanks!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.