Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Protect yourself online
Tsoto4934's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sat, Dec 24, 2016 5:16 AM

Sbcglobal.net email

I have an email which I've used for a long period in time and the account to which it was attached to is no longer active. How can I reset my password to my email since the user ID is inactive?
ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

200.3K Messages

6 y مضت

Hi @Tsoto4934,

To the right you will see Internet Hot Topics and below that a link called Email Login Woes. Click on that and you will see information on how to reset your password, 

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y مضت

My email has recently been hacked and I can no longer get into it because the password was changed. I made this email when I was about 10-12 years old, so I have no recovery phone/email to enter, and because I was ignorant way back then, didn't put my real last name on the account. I don't know what to do and I really don;t want to have to switch all my accounts to my backup email

ATTHelp

Community Support

• 

200.3K Messages

5 y مضت

Hello @kayyyariel,

We’re sorry to hear this and apologize for your inconvenience.  This link for troubleshooting a hacked email will give you steps you can take.  This AT&T Internet Security and Virus Protection link can offer some additional help.

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y مضت

[Edited for privacy. This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y مضت

I need a new password

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y مضت

How can I get a new password 

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.