Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Protect yourself online
judyac1234's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, November 14th, 2018 7:59 PM

sbcglobal.net email not going to husbands Mail account

Strange.  my email is an @sbcglobal.net account

LATELY, if I send an email in Yahoo to my husband who also has an @sbcglobal.net and uses Apple Mail, he NEVER receives the email.  

I have to send him an email using his gmail account for him to receive my emails now.  This probably started a month ago.

HELP!!  He does receive email from other people to his sbcglobal.net account.  I seem to be the only one.  As a matter of fact, additioanlly, if I Reply All to an email someone sent that includes both of our sbcglobal.net accounts, he never sees my reply.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

4 years ago

Just probing here, does this happen with all emails you send him, i.e., every time?  Or only certain emails?  If you send one of the emails you sent him that didn't make it to yourself do you receive it?  I'm fishing here looking for the possibility of some kind of spam detection that drops the email on the floor.

Occasionally I've seen other posts of selective emails just not reaching their destination.  If they are not in the spam or trash of the recipient's webmail or the email client app and there is no bounce message then frankly I am at a loss to explain the disappearance.   There are problems these days involving legacy accounts (sbcglobal.net is one of those) so it may be due to the unmerging from yahoo and att/yahoo trying to fix their mess but I cannot be certain.  You might want to call the Digital Assistance Center (877-273-2728) to see what they have to say on this.

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

4 years ago

Just to touch all the bases did he check the apple mail trash and spam boxes and also the inbox, trash, and spam box in the att/yahoo webmail?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Yes.  We have checked all folders, multiple times.  He does receive emails at sbcglobal.net from others, but suddenly not from me.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you all.  We phoned the DAC and eventually got the problem resolved.  Thanks for the tips.

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

4 years ago

Any chance you could post what they did to fix your problem?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have the same thing - emails sent not reaching my email address - and not in Trash, inbox or spam.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have the same problem with my account - one particular email doesn't get to me. Seems others come through just fine.

What do I need to do to follow up?

Also - what happen to all my email folders? They are gone!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.