Protect yourself online
rstory22's profile

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, March 23rd, 2022 8:11 AM

RBL IP Blocked

Hello. The ip of my new server is blocked in the ATT list; I don't know what to do to get it removed from the list.

My IP is 104.238.136.201 and our domains are:
www.american-concept.com and www.american-closet.com

By request help to solve this situation with our IP.

Thanks

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

31K Messages

11 months ago

I am unclear about your situation.  Are we to understand you have a mail server that is not on the AT&T network from which you are trying to send e-mail to addresses with AT&T domains (such as att.net, bellsouth.net, sbcglobal.net) and are getting an RBL rejection message?

If the above is correct, the RBL rejection message tells you exactly "what to do to get it removed from the list".  Follow those instructions.  Be sure that your message looks like it was authored by a human and not a SPAM bot, and discusses your history with the IP (e.g. you just got it) and your commitment to, and concrete steps you have taken, to prevent your mail server form being used to transmit SPAM.

• 

2 Messages

11 months ago

Hello, Our emails are written by Humans, we do not send mass emails or anything similar; We only send quotes to clients and we send an average of 10 emails a day.

This time we sent an email to a BELLSOUTH.NET email address and received the following rejection message.

<[email scrubbed]>: host al-ip4-mx-vip2.prodigy.net[144.160.235.144] said:
     553 5.3.0 alph760 DNSBL:RBL 521< 104.238.136.201 >_is_blocked.For
     assistance forward this error to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net (in reply to MAIL
     FROM command)

We are trying to unblock our IP address from their blacklist as this affects our operations as we have several clients with BELLSOUTH.NET email

Thanks

(edited)

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

31K Messages

11 months ago

<[email scrubbed]>: host al-ip4-mx-vip2.prodigy.net[144.160.235.144] said:
     553 5.3.0 alph760 DNSBL:RBL 521< 104.238.136.201 >_is_blocked.For
     assistance forward this error to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net (in reply to MAIL
     FROM command)

As you have shown, the instructions for dealing with this issue have already been provided in the RBL error, and I have taken the liberty of bolding those instructions.  My comment "message looks like it was authored by a human", etc. refers to when you forward the above error as instructed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.