Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Protect yourself online
Mechmark's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Feb 17, 2016 4:35 AM

Prodigy.net/Yahoo email

I have an old prodigy.net/Yahoo email account and it is not accepting the password. This started today when my husband was trying to log on from his phone and we couldn't remember the password. So he clicked on forgot your password prompt and the system said it would send a text to his phone but it did not. Then I got a prompt on my phone that the password had been changed but had no idea how it got changed or what it had been changed to. So now we are stuck and cannot access email from any device including desktop computer. Email is ***. HELP!

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tigereyze209

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

7 y مضت

Really, about all you can do is send a private message to a care team, asking for an account reset.

Pick one of there care team links (any will work) and send a message with your name, account, phone, contact email, best time to connect with you, and a message with your needs. Give them a couple days or so to get back with you, and I hope they can help.

U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.
Billing/other problems ATTCustomerCare
Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.

Good luck

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 y مضت

I posted a question/problem last night regarding our prodigy.net/Yahoo email account. In the response, you said the answer would be sent to ejs0322@prodigy.net. I CAN'T ACCESS THAT EMAIL FROM ANY DEVICE!! That is the problem. An alternate email would be ***** or you could text to [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]. Thank you.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y مضت

I have been using my prodigy.net email for years....I went to log in it it wouldn't let kept saying wrong user ID or password.

I know it was right but then I said forgot to just reset password....well it sent the password to a Very OLD aol account, so had to reset that password to try to get back in to my prodigy email worked once but won't let me back in 8 hours later....HELP PLEASE I love my prodigy.net mail and need the files stored on it. 

Thanks KCNEEDS2

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.