Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Protect yourself online
mindsajar's profile

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jun 20, 2022 6:18 AM

Our .XYZ domain is blocked by AT&T. Is there a solution?

I've spent a lot of time searching through these forums for this exact problem. .XYZ domains are blocked by AT&T for no good reason. And there is no real solution that seems to work. Any new findings? Why are these blocked at all?

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

30.2K Messages

5 months ago

Please describe what happens when you are "blocked" "by AT&T" when you attempt to visit a site on an .xyz tld domain?

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

Here is a screenshot attached. Nothing wrong with the site and it's hosting. Certificated are properly setup. It loads up no issue via other internet providers, Comcast, Google Fiber. 
JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

30.2K Messages

5 months ago

I do not think that all .XYZ domains are blocked by AT&T Internet Security, but I don't have any I visit and I refuse to turn on AT&T Internet Security anyway.

Unfortunately, there is not yet any official way that I know of to request to be removed from the list.  You can attempt visiting the business community over at 

https://bizcommunity.att.com/?source=ESsWCfCTA0000000L&wtExtndSource=cfm_BizCommunity

and see if they can be of any assistance.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.