Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Protect yourself online
K

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, November 24th, 2021 5:14 PM

Our Emails are being blocked by AT&T

Hello,

Looks like our email server is being blocked. We tried to email abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net with the error message to get this resolved and we have received no response.

Please tell me who I need to get in contact with to resolve this. Our company is currently unable to communicate properly with our clients who are being hosted by AT&T.

Thanks!

ACE - Expert

• 

35.6K Messages

3 years ago

You have already done the prescribed action to get your block cleared.

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hey Jeff,

So it's been over a week now and I still have not received a response from the abuse email. We aren't on any blacklists and the emails we send are transactional only.

This is affecting business. I understand we've followed the policy, what can we do to escalate this? Should we tell our customers to seek a proper email provider at this point?

ACE - Expert

• 

35.6K Messages

2 years ago

Should we tell our customers to seek a proper email provider at this point?

If they're willing. 

AT&T normally takes a few days to correct this, assuming a simple case of your IP got caught in an IP block that had one bad actor and needed to be excluded from that block.  It takes longer when it was actually your IP that got on AT&T's RBL.  It also takes longer over holidays (Thanksgiving).

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.