Cynthia3's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jul 23, 2018 10:33 PM

My Yahoo Homepage is gone

Today, I can no longer get to my customized my yahoo homepage.  I keep getting redirected.  If I click on "Yahoo!" on the sign in page I get redirected to start.att.net.  I can no longer reach my yahoo homepage. I can get to my mail by clicking on the envelope so I have not lost the emails, just my homepage.  I cannot get there by using my.yahoo.com.  I have tried multiple fixes.  Please help.  Thank you!  

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

4年前

Your account is associated with att not yahoo.  It is no longer merged with yahoo since att and yahoo decided to unmerge them.  There is some customization with att website by choosing AT&T Begin in the upper left of start.att.net.  You could then customize that and use that url for your home page. 

FWIW, when I try my.yahoo.com as a url I am taken to another customizable att/yahoo page but not the same one as what AT&T Begin takes you to. Man Surprised  It has the title "My Yahoo".  Not sure what that's all about nor whether it's going to last.  Strange.   Not that I really care.  I don't use these home pages anyhow.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.